Now announcing FIYA's latest sports offering, PING PONG!
As part of our mission and commitment in offering a variety of sports for our student athletes, FIYA's proud to be hosting our very first Ping Pong tournament this March of 2019!
Similar to our Cross Country program, students may compete on behalf of their school as independent athletes or as part of a team.
*Please see our Ping Pong home page for more details and information HERE.
*Be sure to register right away with the link on the right to secure a spot, as participant entrees are limited.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 22nd
WHEN: Friday, March 29th, 2019
TIME: 4PM - 7PM
WHERE: Le Lycee Francais, H.S. Gym, 10309 National Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Open to ALL students 5th Grade – 8th Grade, with entry limited
- COST: $10/participant for FIYA Member schools, $12.50/participant for non-member schools. Payment can be made on day of event.
- INDIVIDUAL: Pool play followed by tournament bracket. Each player guaranteed three games. Exact format TBD based on participation numbers. If sufficient numbers, participants will be broken up into Boys/Girls & D-1/D-2
- TEAM: No separate team competition, but team points can be earned based on individual results. A team consists of three players from a school; for a school with more than 3 only their top 3 finishers count towards team score. A point is earned for each round advanced in championship tournament play with a bonus point awarded to the final champion.
- AWARDS: Awards will be given to top team and individual finishers based on number of participants.