- 5 v 5, four outfielders plus a goalkeeper.
- For Division 2 - 24 minute halves with running time; no time added for injuries.
- For Division 3 - 20 minute halves with running time; no time added for injuries.
- Three (3) minute halftime.
- One timeout (30 sec) per half.
- All substitutions are on the fly; a substitute may not enter the match until the player leaving the match is at the touchline in the substitution zone.
- Team benches are on defensive side of pitch and teams switch benches at halftime.
- Size 4 ball for Division 2; Size 3 ball for Division 3.
- No off sides is in effect.
- Indoor gym shoes and shin guards must be worn.
- FIYA futsal shall adopt many of the rules laid out in www.usyouthfutsal.com
New to Futsal?
Check out our Futsal Pinterest Board for videos, tips, drills, practice ideas, and MORE on the sport!